1. Tie a Christmas Tree to the top of your car, and drive with it there for the entire month.
2. Buy Christmas Tree Zebra Cakes.
3. Sit on Santa's lap at the mall and tell him you want an Easy Bake Oven or a Doodle Bear.
4. ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. Enough said.5. Watch these movies: The Santa Claus, Miracle on 34th Street, and of course, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
6. Go to the library and check out The Polar Express.
7. Sift through the Toys R Us ad and circle things you like. It will bring back childhood memories.
8. Smell the holiday scents at Bath and Body Works. I'm loving their Twisted Peppermint lip products. Perfect for under the mistletoe.
9. Give to an Angel Tree.
10. Turn off the heat in your house. It will instantly feel more wintery.
11. Go to Church! It will remind your heart of the real reason we celebrate.
12. Make tie-blankets with your friends.
13. Check out a Christmas concert or a play at the local community center or church.
14. Drive around and look at decorated houses in fancy neighborhoods. Pick your favorites.
15. Make small talk with stressed out, overworked cashiers.
16. Do sweet gestures... like shoveling your neighbor's sidewalk.
17. Send out Christmas cards... at least to your grandparents and your boyfriend's family. It will make you seem like you've got your life together.
18. Get an Advent calendar with chocolates inside for each day.
19. Buy a wreath from a cute Boy Scout.
20. Go ice-skating with your sweetie, and pretend it's your first date.
21. Wear a fugly Christmas sweater.... every day.