Don't get me wrong, I have the greatest admiration and respect for these students... balancing both classes and athletics, while being a representative of our college. And as a member of the dance team, I know what its like to 50% of the time wearing a sports bra and spandex. I just think it's funny how easy it is to assume who is/isn't an athlete.
2. Wet hair, piled on top of their head.... probably because they just showered after a practice.
3. Ballet flats? Wedges? What are those? These students are more often seen sporting some Nikes or flip flops.
4. Pre-wrap head bands. That's right, college athletes are pros at making these make-shift head bands out of athletic pre-wrap.
5. Groupies. You know that these people are part of a team because they often are seen with others who are wearing the same get-up. Flocks of the same W&M Football shirt or basketball shorts and "Jordans" are a clear indicator.
6. Drawstring Backpacks. Ya'll know what I'm talking about (if not look at the photo above). Haha, I love it.