2. I hate when you drop your make-up case and it crashes to the floor. Inside you know all your powders just broke.
3. I hate it when people say, "Girl Power!"..... seriously, did you really just say that?
4. I hate seeing Lauren Conrad on yet ANOTHER magazine cover. Now I love L.C. but seriously, after nearly 15 different cover shots within a year it's starting to feel like we ate too much birthday cake.
5. I hate it when people pluck their eyebrows until it looks like they're in a permanent state of shock or surprise. Especially when you know that they would be drop dead gorgeous if they would only set the tweezers down.
6. I hate it when professors claim to grade objectively, yet they fail you if you present an argument that counters their beliefs. Just be straight forward with us, please.
7. I hate it when the only thing someone wants to talk about is drinking. Is that really the most interesting thing about your life?
8. I hate it when adults stare at people with disabilities. Seriously, it's just rude.
9. I hate it when you buy a textbook that was assigned for the class, and you never actually read it. Waste of $$$.
10. I hate it when acquaintances see you and say "Oh hey girl, we should hang out sometime!"... when you both know that it's NEVER going to happen.
11. I hate it when guys you don't know say crude things and undress you with their eyes. Newsflash!!!: That's going to get you NOWHERE!
12. I hate it when people put emo, non-smiling, self-taken photos of themselves on facebook. Or worse... when they take it from a higher angle to try to make it seem like they have cleavage. Classy.
13. I hate seeing white guys on this campus wear a do-rag/doo-rag/du-rag (whatever you call it) with a preppy polo shirt. I don't get what you're going for here....
Happy Last Monday of Classes!
XOXO, Dyl baby