- Now I LOVE a good sandal, but I haven't figured out what is so special about this brand. I see them everywhere here. I feel like it's probably similar to the North Face fleece trend (where you're paying for the logo).
2. Vera Bradley.
- I'm aware that this would offend like 90% of the girls around me, but I still haven't caught on to this trend. I feel like my grandma would store her knitting tools in one of these bags.
3. Sperry Topsiders.
- I'll admit, these stylin' boat shoes are not exclusively "Southern". We have them in Minnesota too. My grandpa wore them. Maybe they're comfortable, or maybe they last a long time. But I hope it's not the latter, because I see most people wearing them without socks on. :/
4. Guys Who Wear Those Embroidered Shorts.
- When I see a guy wearing these shorts I feel like asking if they came with a matching comforter and pillow sham. That is all.
It's the last day of classes! We made it :)