1. Look sophisticated in black and white. This combination is classic, sexy, and looks great with a tan. The black skinny belt is the perfect touch.
2. Travel in style. Lauren shows us how to be comfortable yet sophisticated. Here she combines navy and black- no longer a fashion faux paux!
3. Invest in skirts. When worn at the natural waist line with a tank top tucked in, you get the look of a dress with the versatility of combining different tops and skirts.
4. Chanel Purse. LC has been getting a TON of use out of this purse. I'm not suggesting dropping all that $$$, but take inspiration from the chain shoulder strap.
5. Mix loose and tight. A looser top with a closer fitting bottom gives a sexy silhouette. Instant Kim Kardashian booty.
6. Loosen up the librarian bun. It takes that sexy librarian look to the next level.
7. The short-sleeved frock dress. I feel like college students can easily pull off this look for class.
8. Love this hair style. It's really sexy and sleek, yet a little undone with side-swept bangs. It's great for showing off highlights and giving your hair dimension.
9. Shorts with heels. If you're going to wear short shorts, you want your legs to look their best. Heels give your bum an extra lift and make your legs look miles longer and hundreds-of-lunges more toned.
10. Not practical for rainy days, but who cares, it's such a classy look. The fit on this dress is fantastic. It covers just enough and accentuates what it is supposed to. Well done, LC.