Here are just a few little fashion tips/suggestions for thugs who wanna get wit dat shawty.
1. The hoodie. It's perceived as either little rugged, a little athletic, or a little thug. What girl wouldn't like that? P.S. Girls love it when you give them your hoodie.
2. The scruff. It's possibly your best accessory, guys. That 5 o'clock shadow thing is hott. It says, "I am 100% man".
3. Cool athletic sneakers. Nikes, "Jordans", or whatever they are. They tell a girl that you have style, but that you're laid back and not too prissy.
4. Graphic T. T's, when done in the right way, are very sexy. Something that reflects who you are or what you are about is really cool. Try to stay away from those shirts that say things like "Rehab is for Quitters"... um, I would call that a red flag!
5. Jewelry. The super thick hemp necklaces with little glass beads and mushroom pendants can be a turn off. Unless it's religious or sentimental, try to steer clear from necklaces.
6. A fitted. This depends on the girl you are interested in. But girls definitely love to have something to play with on your head (does that sound weird?).. Really though, whether you have a hood up or a hat on, it gives girls a chance to get close to you.
7. Hair. In this instance, less is more! Never use more product than your girl. If you're into that Guido-spiky-hair-look, then, well, good luck with that. It's nice for girls to be able to run their fingers through your hair and rub your head- without having to wash their hands afterwards.
8. Stunna Shades. Sexy sexy sexy. With spring just around the corner, stunna shades are a must. They add a little mystery and makes you extra intriguing. Beware of wearing them indoors. Guys wearing sunglasses indoors are either 1. probably famous or 2. extra creepy.
Have a fun weekend. Live it up.