So here are things I'm loving right now...
1. Marie Claire magazines
2. My cheetah-print Snuggie... idea: wear it like a robe and add a belt
3. Yankee Candle Factory chapstick in "Cupcake"
4. Carrie Underwood's style/make-up
5. Victoria's Secret bags... it's like a secret little gift to yourself!
6. Well-manicured eyebrows... I'll post a before/after pic of mine sometime... maybe?
7. Tights and boots
8. "Fabowlous" hats and headbands for babies (http://www.fabowlous.com/info_gallery.html)
9. Those little Juicy Couture jewelry boxes
10. The way my southern boyfriend, Jesse, decides if he likes clothes based upon if they "feel good" (i.e. are soft) :)
p.s. tomorrow i'll post my Mall of America haul... yes it was my 3rd day in a row at MOA. Don't judge.